FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Ann: CNOOC acquires 55.55% of Svenska's interest in Guinea Bissau, page-52

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Flawed logic yet again DB.
    You say FAR is the better value yet will not buy any at 6 cents.
    If you truly believe in this company why are you not buying?
    I again bought at 6/6.1 cents and my average is now below 7 cents after selling some at 8 cents.
    Its called trading to average down instead of being stuck on your average of 8.5 cents or more.
    The end result will be hopefully a quicker return to profit if the SP rises, its not hard mate.
    Chastising management for poor choices has nothing to do with buying or selling and its unfortunately what holders have to put up with because of the ultimate value of the found resource when they either keep it or sell it.
    By the way I don't "love" CVN but I do respect their management and smart decisions.
    They have made me a lot of money where I can buy a penny dreadful in FAR at a low price with reasonable expectations of making a profit which ever way this goes.
    You say this company can do no wrong but will not buy at multi year lows, in fact hardly any of the welded on are which I find weird.
    They should be in there buying like the clappers but are not.
    How ironic, you love FAR management but will not buy where on the other hand I think they stink and I am buying low.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.