CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Looks like Centro have realised that the majority of owners are...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Looks like Centro have realised that the majority of owners are retail investors and traders. They have really dumbed down the report this year.

Apparently a cloth book version is available for those shareholders who are still struggling with the main report.

My favourite quote is:

"The sun was shining and the big company borrowed lots of money to buy nice shopping centres to make the customers happy. But then, a huge, nasty storm came and the man at the bank got angry with us and threatened to take the shopping centres away. Uncle Glenn came riding in on his white horse, slayed the nasty man at the bank and made us all happy again."

On a more serious note, I know Graham Terry had a good reputation in the industry but the chap walked away with $2.4m final pay packet of which $2m was termination. Holy flying moo cow, that's 0.024c per ordinary share. John Hutchison got another $1.5m payout and Pippa Kelly another $730k. Considering these folks, along with Andrew Scott ($3m payout in 2008) and Romano Nenna ($850k payout in 2008) were architects of the whole failure of CNP and CER, does anyone else think it would be a good gesture for them to hand some of it back?

I hope they're having fun spending our dividends...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.