CNQ 4.92% 29.0¢ clean teq water limited

Ann: CNQ enters Nth American lithium market tech-for-equity deal, page-28

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    https://www.direct-lithium-extraction-show.com/

The fact that Peter was at this conference, and the fact that the above webinar I posted was from September 2023, and the hint from Peter on past informational webinars that more projects in America will be announced, makes me really wonder what is in the works.

They are (State of California and the Federal Government) renaming the Imperial Valley in California "Lithium Valley", and the entire Federal, State, and Local Governments are making this are a special economic interest zone. I definitely encourage all of you to watch the above Video on the Salton Sea Lithium extraction endeavors. It is actually quite mind blowing. With the success Go2Lithium has had with Lithium Bank, and the Fact that Peter was in that area of California, makes me very hopeful that CleanTeq will be a fundamental part of this humongous green energy initiative in California. If I am understanding the latest resource estimates correctly, the he lithium resource under the Salton Sea has made it the number one lithium resource in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.