CNQ 4.92% 29.0¢ clean teq water limited

Peter did not commit to the need for a future fundraising event....

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115

Peter did not commit to the need for a future fundraising event. He said recently that there would likely be enough money coming in from "soon to be completed" projects. But if the need for working capital did happen to be more than estimated, that the company would go to existing large shareholders or other interested parties for cash for equity deals. He stated that he thought that there would be enough money coming in soon from just completed projects that would make fundraising unnecessary, though.

I encourage everyone who has a stake in this company to watch/listen to the last AGM CEO presentation, done on November 1st 2023. It is full of a lot of really good information. According to the views, only 80 people have actually watched it, and 3 of those views are from me.

The Townsville contract was worth over 10 Million dollars, and it is scheduled to be commissioned in February 2024....just several weeks away! So if the timeline is correct, CleanTeq will have a 10 million dollar infusion soon!! Peter speaks of this immediately in this AGM. There are many other important highlights as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $20.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.28K 99.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10560 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 8685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.