CNQ 3.57% 27.0¢ clean teq water limited

I guess it is also not a coincidence that Exxon Mobile's...

1. 1,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I guess it is also not a coincidence that Exxon Mobile's Arkansas DLE project has the potential to remove Vanadium from the brine
    https://arkansasadvocate.com/2023/11/13/exxonmobil-to-begin-lithium-extraction-in-arkansas-as-officials-hope-for-the-start-of-a-boom/

Critical Minerals of Arkansas
    https://ou.edu/content/dam/ogs/documents/presentations/Doug%20Hanson%20-%20CriticalMineralPresentation211109.pdf

Critical Minerals of Arkansas
    Vanadium (V)
    During the 1950’s while searching for radioactive minerals, vanadium was discovered to be
    in economic quantities at Potash Sulphur Spring igneous complex, Garland County, and
    Magnet Cove igneous complex, Hot Spring County.

In 1962, Union Carbide delineated several ore-grade deposits in highly altered Paleozoic
    rocks from the contact metamorphic zone around Potash Sulphur Springs complex.
    The Christy deposit at the adjacent Magnet Cove igneous complex also has ore-grade
    material occurring in recrystallized and altered Arkansas Novaculite.
    The principal ore minerals are vanadiferous goethite with some minor amounts of
    vanadium-bearing brookite.
    Approximately 4.8 million tons of 1.2% V2O5 has been processed from Arkansas ore.
    The last production of V2O5 was in 1990.
    The T deposit and Spaulding deposit at Potash Sulphur Springs contain ore grade rock that
    has not been mined to date.
    Minerals associated with the vanadium are titanium, niobium, molybdenum, with lesser
    amounts of tantalum, uranium, complex rare earth oxides and fluorine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $18.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $7.969K 29.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33614 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.