CNQ 2.22% 23.0¢ clean teq water limited

Ann: CNQ enters Nth American lithium market tech-for-equity deal, page-75

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I admit I haven’t read all your posts thoroughly and a lot of what I’ve tried to read goes above my head. After a little bit of googling it seems as though there have been a number of experiments using vanadium in cathodes for Lithium Metal and lithium ion batteries. Promising but Nothing commercially viable yet. Seems as though they have a number of practical use issues that still need to be overcome. It is rather similar to another company that I know of that has been able to use BNNT to hopefully make Lithium sulphur batteries viable and improve exisiting lithium metal batteries. I did read that the inclusion of carbon nano tubes in the vanadium pentoxide cathode has been beneficial, again very similar to what is being attempted elsewhere (with graphene and boron). If and when someone cracks the code for a better battery than li ion then the billions of dollars will start raining down on them. If you’re right about CNQ being in on it then the sky is the limit for investors here. I’m not invested yet, I like what I see but timing is everything (and usually totally impossible!). Good luck my friend, you certainly put in the effort and are kind enough to share your thoughts. Thumbs up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $822 3.392K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9583 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.