CNQ 9.09% 25.0¢ clean teq water limited

yes I believe that very paragraph was specifically inserted...

1. 27,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    yes I believe that very paragraph was specifically inserted because of Zhang's relationship with PET. I just cannot see it lasting.........he is a powerful individual that can help in fantastic ways.........."IF" he gets his cut here there and everywhere. How this gets done is going to be interesting..........my guess is performance based shares and plenty of them and soon enough we will get to read about promises galore and just how valuable this company will be.

We are going to have to be extremely diligent but as holders there is only so much we can see.............I just see BIG DANGER signs everywhere. I lost $154k with PET and their devious ways............how will this turn out? Class action been pursued against PET going on for many years............are we being primed by the Chinese for them to have another windfall at our expense and our tech?

I do not have any answers and already so far down on CNQ since the split .................seriously thinking of jumping ship to save what is left after the split OR...........do I give this a chance to surprise and sell later. Not thinking of profits at all, just minimizing losses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.025(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 25.0¢ $82.51K 313.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.