CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: CNX 2013 AGM Chairman's Address & MD Pre, page-8

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    re: Ann: CNX 2013 AGM Chairman's Address ... Agreed, but it is an inevitable result from such. Personally my speculation is that I expect the price to range between 0.021 and 0.023 for a short while a least whilst insto's use the percentage of their holdings for profit taking. I'm certainly hoping to top up more whilst it is here. After that it may settle towards 0.027-0.030 all going well or as each new prospective project pay the initial payment we may see further rises and then some more profit taking.

AT the end of the day my expectations are that once Royalty's start flowing in the future, then it may be interesting to see where the decimal point ends up.

The CR may have left the handbrake on, but we should eventually grind the pads away. At least further initial payments may minimize the need for any further CR in the future. I would like to see them pay off the $10m convertible loan sooner than later.

Speculative or higher risk stocks are not in favour at the moment. For my money it may require patience, but that's the price of earlier sub-basement entry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.