CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Porker you have to remember that $10 million is just a starting...

1. 980 Posts.
    Porker you have to remember that $10 million is just a starting point, in one project, there will be royalties and these are obviously dependent on volume etc...but I guessing the royalties on aproduction rate of 30PJ per annum, would be around $20 million a year and should be more, should the production rate increase. Who's to say they won't have another 5 to 10 of these going within a few years of this initial project. Should this happen there could potentially be income in the 100's of millions a year within 3-5 years and possibly more, once the initial project is up and running. The Market Cap will no doubt increase, more investment will inevitably come along and who really knows what will happen from there, they could become a energy company, no one really knows what the future holds but I do see alot of potential with this technology. I feel there are many opportunities, such as power generation,LNG,diesel etc..etc.., this initial deal would just be the tip of the ice berg in my opinion.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.