CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: CNX Receives Trigger Payment for Inner Mongo, page-21

1. 980 Posts.
    re: Ann: CNX Receives Trigger Payment for Inn... GLB I don't think there was too much suspicious about that day last week you're referring too, which was Thursday 7th and shares traded were 22,647,899 up 17.39% that day with the sp closing off at $0.027, this was off the back of the 83% Increase in 2P UCG Gas Reserves announcement, which was obviously good news.

Who knows GLB you might be right in thinking this but just maybe this good news on that day appealed to those wanting to believe in this company, however as you've stated and I agree strongly, cash on the table, you can't beat it, but we all know it means much more!

This trigger payment is extremely significant in that they have committed to the technology Carbon Energy has on offer, anyone in business should know that cracking that first is probably one of the most significant and difficult

It has huge potential to create the credibility and ammunition for Carbon Energy in future deals.

We can now say it's real and it's happening, up until now all the MOU's we've witnessed come and go have been like firing blanks.

It's now up to Carbon Energy to "walk the talk" and if they can do this, which I strongly believe they can, then we'll be on our way to something massive hopefully.

Good luck to all holders, no doubt we'll be seeing some exciting progress over the next couple of years.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.