X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

re: Ann: Co-O Mill & Mine Expansion Update Ap... Hi...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Co-O Mill & Mine Expansion Update Ap... Hi Horsetrader1,

I have always maintained that management in MML have bitten off more than they can chew and i would not be the least bit surprised if they had another production downgrade. Hopefully one last one!!

A lot of what has sullied their reputation has not been their fault but I believe they have not been conservative enough in their approach to production guidelines and given themselves enough slack to overcome setbacks.

I think even their production downgrades have not been conservative enough, if that makes any sense.

Having said all that, it would be best to write off MML for the next few months and look beyond into the next Financial Year.

Their latest announcements have been encouraging and the future is bright.

I think with the gold price tanking and perhaps possibly one last production downgrade in the pipeline, i would be surprised to see MML share price hover back into the 3's which would make it a steal.

Then again, with news on its open pit at Bananghilig looking pretty good, a low share price could attract predators!! Now wouldnt that be good!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.