ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    I bought in yesterday after doing a lot of research on MML...MML was the sort of company that I had heard of but did little research. But now with a long term view and in need of a stable long term gold producer, MML stacks up at the top of my list by a long way...

Besides the incredible low production costs per ounce of around ~250, which has to be one of the lowest in the world. (Barrick gold's costs are in the mid to high $300.) MML also has no debt, increasing production over the next few years, un-hedged and paying dividends... Those are the 5 most important things in gold investing and MML has them all... Not only that, their forward PE ratio is below 5 and coupled that with much higher gold prices, this is by far the safest and biggest bargain gold producer on the asx IMO...

When producing 400k per year by 2015/6, gold could well be $4000/oz at that time, with revenues of ~$1.6 billion a year... Today's market cap is around $1 billion... The potential rewards are massive, up to 10x the current share price and higher dividends to match...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.