X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I bought in yesterday after doing a lot of research on MML...MML...

1. 12,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    I bought in yesterday after doing a lot of research on MML...MML was the sort of company that I had heard of but did little research. But now with a long term view and in need of a stable long term gold producer, MML stacks up at the top of my list by a long way...

Besides the incredible low production costs per ounce of around ~250, which has to be one of the lowest in the world. (Barrick gold's costs are in the mid to high $300.) MML also has no debt, increasing production over the next few years, un-hedged and paying dividends... Those are the 5 most important things in gold investing and MML has them all... Not only that, their forward PE ratio is below 5 and coupled that with much higher gold prices, this is by far the safest and biggest bargain gold producer on the asx IMO...

When producing 400k per year by 2015/6, gold could well be $4000/oz at that time, with revenues of ~$1.6 billion a year... Today's market cap is around $1 billion... The potential rewards are massive, up to 10x the current share price and higher dividends to match...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.