COZ 1.33% 7.6¢ commodities group limited

Heraclitus, i'm not involved with the company apart from being a...

1. 4,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    Heraclitus, i'm not involved with the company apart from being a shareholder. Thus this is only my view:
    I hope the bold text does reflect an advanced discussion with a party to implement the next stage of Sea Dragon, but i know nothing on whether the discussion is any closer.
    The acquisition of the Exmouth plant seems to have been a fortuitous opportunity that hadn't been envisaged earlier. It effectively advances the development by about 12 months, reduces all up costs by a couple of million and also enables immediate establishment of a bio-secure hatchery, already permitted.
    The strategic partner probably is a large offshore group already involved in food and distribution, possibly from china, japan or usa. There is a requirement to have a large group involved as the scale of the project is huge - ca. $400 million capex. I imagine COZ aims to be the local australian entity, co-ordinating the development, for a fee, plus equity agreed with the major group who might take up equity in COZ, sort of soft-financing placement. That's what i envisage, but i'm really just taking a stab in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.