FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Ann: Coal Offtake Agreement , page-11

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    This ann was not the big one, it just told us that off- takes are nearly wrapped up, which we already half guessed.

Even the SA press release isn't a good indicator of what is lurking.. tonnage perhaps but what about $/tonne? The anticipated docs should have a $ value per tonne and then we can start to get some vague idea on what this is shaping up to be.

You didn't really expect this to run without a $ value given did you? No big fund will touch it without any solid figures to work with. For all they know, this mob could be getting paid anything from $5 to $100 per tonne. Govt is a big party here.. Money going from one hand and a sizable chunk landing back in the other..ie Govt pays for the coal then pays a good portion back to the FSE/Sekoko'cornerstone investor'... communism; in its purified form everything belongs to the glorious messianic state. To me it seems FSE is really a third spoke in the wheel here. It raised a few funds but I wonder why the govt/'cornerstone investor' didn't do it themselves from the word go??!?! The more I think about it- the stranger it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.