DEG 0.00% $1.17 de grey mining limited

I my opinion management are, and should be, very concerned about...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I my opinion management are, and should be, very concerned about the lack of liquidity. Specifically this year because to keep to their development timeline a large financing would be needed. I'm not in favor of building a plant with less than a 35 to 50 cent stock price.

In most respects DEG management can't be blamed for the Gold Market Sentiment or Regulatory delays etc. But management has made rookie financing mistakes. One is having 10's of millions of Retail options coming due in a pivotal financing year. 2nd Management should no longer be giving themselves options at 50% discounts. At this stage of DEGs lifecycle they should be taking 3 times the options a a exercise price 3 times current share price. This sends the right message to the market and forces management focus on dilution. Routine, highly dilutive CR by Aussie juniors just so management can keep their job and blame the market is not acceptable.

Rightly or wrongly the market is telling us spending money on this project at the moment is not in our best interest. To ignore this fact is folly. One year ago, all of management and most on this board were expecting a share price in the 20's.

Management has to do a big corporate deal. Headwinds for a junior, in this market, who is on the ASX and needs 100 million for a plant is not going to have a good outcome, otherwise.

Market will not be re-rating us until after we start production. Recognition is the first step. Hopefull pricing, PFS, praying or drilling isn't going to help. It's go big or go home time for DEG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.786B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $4.033M 3.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 184756 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 169711 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.