DEG 1.83% $1.07 de grey mining limited

Ann: Coarse gold at Loudens Patch in first bulk sampling, page-80

1. 2,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228

really good result IMO.

Why?

Because this is the first time ANYONE aside from NVO and ARV have actually trenched and pulled out some gear from what appears to be undisturbed rock.  Further more these samples do not look to be biased by metal detecting prior - the entire face has been sampled. 

All samples from other operators have been INTERPRETED to have come from the conglomerate underlying the Mt Roe Basalt. Not actually in the conglomerate, hence not proof.

What this is showing is this conglomerate profile is indeed looking like it is widespread. Two locations some 10 of kilometres apart have now produced nuggets in the SAME stratigraphic position.Further the coarse gold has the same morphology indicating it has gone through similar process as to that at PR and CW. The fine gold fraction is interesting. Has this stuff been exposed to more dissolution than the gear at PR/CW?

Would very much like to get my hands on some samples (especially those embedded in rock) and have a GOOD look under the SEM and other devices I have access too. 

Overall great positive result and credit to the professionals at DEG.

Im pleased I bought some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.020(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $2.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $3.573M 3.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 153895 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 164468 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.