SLM 0.00% 10.5¢ solis minerals ltd.

The core photograph has me a bit puzzled. The spod is located...

1. 6,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    The core photograph has me a bit puzzled. The spod is located within breccia ( the darker stones that look like pebbles in the photo). Breccia for the newbies is fragmented rock often a result of extreme hydrothermal venting. The spod we see in the photo also looks like its fragmentation and if so, there must be a motherload somewhere from which its originated and ripped out.
    Putting that aside, I note in the investor presentation that they have a picture but its rather fuzzy indicating another artisnal site where they believe the peg is again outcropping at surface. I can't get a fix on the distance between where we drilled and this other outcrop which is "downhill" they say but it could be indicating a decent length of strike in this direction, not to mention the north-eastern strike of the ridge where artisnals have also been active over some 1.4kms with a hint from SLM we may have stacked pegmatites there. All in all a horrible day price-wise, upto a point understandable although may be oversold. But we are just scratching the surface of this entire large exploration lease. And that spod in the core photo came in at 3% lithium based on their instrument at the site. Seems quite a sophisticated instrument given its often stated that Lithium cannot be detected and quantified other than by assay labs. Technology is obviously advancing at a rapid pace.
    The other things is that I always wondered what these artisnals were digging for. Lets face it they would not be that sophisticated to be looking for Li, Ta, Cs. My query is answered in very fine print beneath one of the photos indicating that were quarrying for "dimensional stone" . Its a new term to me but I presume its for construction. They have done us a favour with these various quarries dotted here and there over the lease in showing where the peg is outcropping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $635 6.044K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 32777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.