COB 0.00% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Good Presentation material: Key right now is to extend LOM as...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Good Presentation material: Key right now is to extend LOM as Mgmt mentioned. It will v likely happen. Cost reductions initiatives also under way. All this will make the PFS numbers change drastically for the better.
    Right now all Co mining stocks have been hammered ( except AML but no PFS yet if i am right ( i am not holding AML)) and COB particularly hard. Another issue is that COB has no large shareholder: largest two are the Hill family and LG with 7 and 6%. Does not help. Co prices have gone down too but it was expected after the huge rise: nevertheless I believe they have stabilised and should likely go back up. According to an industry veteran Co prices weaken each summer before going back up by autumn; however if the fundamental trend is down then... Also the prices we see at around $30/lb are for Cobalt metal but by March next year there will be a real Cobalt Sulphate price: that will be representative of COB end product. In my humble opinion Co prices will go back up as EV production is increasing v fast. COB share price will go back up too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $12.05K 152.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34051 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32561 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.