CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Cobalt Off-Take Discussions Advance and DD Update, page-44

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Understanding the former ownerships rights are more than likely a part of the on-going DD. Hopefully TS is ensuring that this does not come back to bite CFE in the long run.

To put the effort into start producing only to have the former owners re-stake their claim and end up in a long drawn out legal battle is not in anyones interests. All depends on the conditions that the factory was originally built under. I guess a bad scenario would be like a group buying Marampa off a SL company and start it up again while it still belonged to CFE.

Looking forward to seeing this deal go through, again I will put my stake in the ground and say that deal completion with a good Off-take agreement will move the share price into the 15c - 25c mark.

In other news, Cobalt has hit 55,000 per tonne. (4000 x 55,000) - 220M USD (or $293M AUD) annual revenue for a company of market cap of $23M (AUD) plus any additional development opportunities. I would expect that a off-take agreement for the life of the mine would come with a significant discount, at 45K per tonne - that still leaves 180M USD per annum revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.