CLA 9.09% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

Nothing amazing here but more consistent and solid results as...

1. 168 Posts.
    Nothing amazing here but more consistent and solid results as expected, and as someone who's invested for the long term I'd rather have a company who just chug along ticking boxes and kicking goals than one who hypes everything to try to build a bubble.

The price action reminds me of the middle of last year when me and about 6 others were sitting here on HC wondering why it was so cheap (in the 3s) and what it would take for the price to move, back then it kept being bought on expectation and sold on good news too. Then bam 3c to 4.5c, then again 4.5c to 8ish all on no ground breaking news, then it just kept going into the teens and I was left thinking "not that much has actually changed since 3c it's all been as expected, it's just confirmed and de-risked now".

Not sure what is really controlling the CLA price at the moment, probably some impatient people sick of waiting for a JORC, some traders following whatever their strategy is and probably some people happy to see the price where it is while they accumulate.

Personally I haven't sold a share since 3c and even averaged up a bit on the way to 7, I won't be selling any until my portfolio starts looking so unbalanced that I can't take it any more.

The fundamentals on CLA are amazing. Right metal at the right time, right management for a big exploration project, everything as expected so far and no red flags, a JORC for (well?) over $1bn of metal on the way from only having scratched the surface of the tenements, massive exploration upside, good local infrastructure that could save millions on capex (that power line across the tenements is a pretty big deal).

Of course there are still risks but I just can't imagine this will be a high capex or opex project and that just leaves the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns.

If anyone can tell me another company on the ASX at less than $100m MC who have a better chance of opening a large and very profitable mine in the next few years I'd really appreciate the tip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.21K 1.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 14902005 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1158957 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1832760
Last updated 15.49pm 30/04/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.