CZN 0.00% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Cobalt Ridge Assay Results, page-37

1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    These results are in line with my expectations and simply confirm the earlier results. The grades of 0.23% to 0.65% are marginally higher than the average mined Co deposit of 0.35%. The widths of mineralisation are not great at 8 metres, but we always knew this from the historical drilling results. This isn't going to be another Broken Hill size deposit, but a boutique size deposit. On the upside, the Co price is now US$31,000 and climbing - this is almost three times the nickel price and four times the price of copper and the growing demand on electric vehicles will underpin the price in years to come. You don't need as much Co to land a commercial-sized deposit.

And there's plenty of upside with mineralisation open to the west and at depth. The broader Mt Gilmore area has been barely touched with this drilling campaign. But Mt Gilmore has always been the side show for me. The real project is in Canada and today's drop is a quick opportunity to set up for drilling at Lynn Lake in the next couple of months. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3391568 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2140460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.