CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Im not being a smartrse here Gaz/Durray,

If U read my posts carefully U will c that my analysis of what TON is doing, and how the market is treating TON, is done relatively factually, with reference to media items, company anmnts and market trading evidence.

Perhaps what I might b guilty of is sometimes using a little too much circumstantial evidence to support my views.

And they r just that, MY VIEWS, quite often backed with other posters info such as, the apparent license rights that Yulong Mining hold over Nicanda Hill. That was another posters excellent observational skills that brought this fact to light.

What I get a little worked up about is when a very prominent insto intentionally misleads a person closest to me with reference to where the graphite market demand might b headed coming into a strongly potential renewables deficit period in the latter part of this decade.

But Im getting off the track, or am I ?

I have been known to like a conspiracy theory, BUT, this is backed by fact via this instos advisor commenting to my close friend that the said insto bank was not interested in Chinese investment atm.

This may indeed b or not b he case.

We will see.

Such a prominent insto cant hide this sort of info.

My ability to post such long winded posts comes from a long HC association, as U will c from my number of posts and my membership tenure.

Yes I do get verbose at times, but if its from Ur reflection on the length of my posts the longer ones r usually referencing articles, and these can b quite long if I copy/paste them.

I try to make my posts factual and informative, and I actually get a kick out of the chase if U like, re where a company is headed, and what they r up to. Not always easy to do when a company is constrained by the need for secrecy when sensitive info may b at hand.

My payment for such posting is for the company to fulfill its potential, which will both justify my posting, as well as my investment, which Im pretty sure I disclose every post.

In fact with this point I will change my sentiment.

Current sp is to good to ignore im afraid and I must factor down some.

As many of us here have done time on time I have tried to catch the falling knife, but this time around Im pretty sure my analysis and assessment of this stock is as close to minimal risk as I can get.

As I say MINIMAL RISK as there is always a hightened risk factor with such stocks.

I dont know if U guys feel the same way re this risk profile as it stands atm ?

Have a good rest of the weekend guys, I know I will.

Im off to practise my golf in a few hours and utilise the technique that will allow me to regain my previous trainee professional level.

Something I hope to make significant cash from in the not too distant future.

Perhaps I would get around to writing this tome sooner if I didnt spend so much time on these posts.

Appologies if that sounded a bit arrogant but these days I tell it how it is !!!

Gr

Gr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.913K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1704825 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1821450 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.