STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Coburn Mineral Sands Project Zircon Concentrate Price, page-2

1. 2ic
    5,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4939

And there you have it, emailed the company and someone was onto it. Very glad for all concerned, the price of $495/t is much more reasonable, and dare I say very close to the $500/t I recommended it should be.

Strandline Resources Limited (ASX:STA) advises that its ASX release dated 16 April 2019 and headed "CoburnDFS Delivers Strong Financial Returns" contained a typographical error. The ASX release quoted the assumedlife of mine zircon concentrate price as being US$871/t. In fact, the DFS assumed a life of mine zirconconcentrate price of US$495/t.This typographical error has no bearing whatsoever on the outcomes stated in the DFS financial evaluation orthe ASX release.

My new sentiment is raised to BUY. Compared to another min sand miner who used US$1822/t Zr first 8 years, then $1650 for another 4 years, before long term $1576/t this confirms that STA have been realistic if not conservative in pricing the DFS which is one of the most important and impacting variables to consider. It tells me that they are likely to have also been realistic with other operating costs etc rather than gild the lilly as I referred to earlier on.

Cheers and safe Easter to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.