STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Coburn Mineral Sands Project Zircon Concentrate Price, page-9

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    There is a worthwhile 'hair' to split here. The term 'new technology' is not used anywhere in the DFS; rather the term 'modern technology' gets applied, spun out a little by the use of a term like 'industry standard'. Absolutely rolled-gold truthful valid factual statements, with the subtlety that the largely agricultural mineral sands industry may not have been the main proving ground for some of the tech to be used. Any fears of issues arising here are ... absolutely unfounded! (I deleted other comments - not the time or the place... yet!)

The mineral sands industry performance benchmark is being lifted with this development, which is self-evident from the docs released so I am not talking out of school. Coburn is going to meet their performance commitments with ease, with due regard of course to the listed risks. The interesting thing is going to be where they can take it to once they learn how to really pace the various plant elements and meld the multiple open-ended opportunities they have set up here.

Disclaimer: Whilst I am an eternal optimist, getting the intended outcomes is my usual lived experience - and our bit of this one is looking like a 'walk in the park' for degree of difficulty to get it done. I suspect others are the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.