STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Coburn Project Commissioning of WCP Advancing Rapidly, page-13

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    By replying, is this me getting sucked into a pointless rebuttal with someone that could never understand? Maybe. Still, if you are a genuine HC participant that wishes to understand and moderate the risks associated with your share portfolio, it is far better to assess good information for what it is than to go with name calling and blame shifting, using flawed observations. I try to call things as they are. If your short little span of attention only has hubris to back it up, then that is for you.

Not for a milli-second have I cast any aspersions in Luke's direction, quite the contrary. He is doing HIS JOB brilliantly. Ethically, I am not at liberty to discuss details from various participants unless they make public statements, which will never happen. Even if they did, I wouldn't. Suffice to say any mine start-up has a bunch of options and choices to be made, and someone makes the call. Probably not Luke, not his job. The secret sauce of true success is in getting that right, with total buy-in. And learning the lessons that flow from any trip-points in that process.

I am but an observer, as you say they are getting by just fine without me or any of us here. Plenty on HC have been flagging STA risks (got an "oh dearie me, so tiresome" for all of them too?), or geeing up for the party, or a bit of both. Chill and learn. Or run that immaturity thing out some more, in the full naked sunlight for others to cheer you on for the comedic value. Doing it alone as I am happy for you to have the last say, so make it a beauty, to entertain us all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.