STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Coburn Project Commissioning of WCP Advancing Rapidly, page-65

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    genuinely appreciate the response 2ic and am enjoying the debate and learning as we go here. So thanks for your detailed responses mate.

I will explore SFX in more detail - are the resource sizes similar in terms of qlty and qty? But STA is just a couple of years more advanced? If so, perhaps SFX is like STA at 15 cents 2 years ago?..

I agree that its VERY important to factor in new supply and the well quoted charts showing declining prodn (5% yoy) and 3% increasing demand completely fails to take into account new material supply coming on board. But having LG and other Analysts say there has been very little new supply in recent years and very little (in material terms) 'visible' coming over the next 2-3 years that's a big component of my bullishness - thats why I (and LG and even your SFX CEO) seem to believe MS prices will remain strong. Can I please ask genuinely - if you dont believe in this last sentence why would you want to be in either name? Especially the company with a much longer to market prodn profile?

As you probably know STA NAIF loan at very favourable terms in terms of funding rate an many years until it needs to be repaid will allow divs to potentially start to be paid out from March 2024

Do you actually think SFX is a better company in any way (resource, Mgt, Balance Sheet), or is your preference purely valn based?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.