STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

ThinkinLoudly A good range of points raised. I agree that Hodder...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    ThinkinLoudly

A good range of points raised.

I agree that Hodder is now calling the shots as he is entitled to do as the largest shareholder. His best interest is essentially the same as yours and mine.

Given the now extended timeframe for banking negotiations, I would also expect a cap raise is on the cards as well.

The $11.9M to Tanzania in the September quarter was a shocker given the financial stete of the company during that quarter. Our exit from here will now be subject to the old "distressed seller" position. There goes more $ wasted/lost.

I am hopeful that the new management and board will move to act far more quickly than the old crew. If you look back on the installation of the "Fish Tails" which resulted in a significant improvement in product quality (ASX 17/10/23) the internal decision making timline is worse than dreadful - internal discussions started in March 2023, update completed over 3 days in mid September at a cost of $247K ... FFS.

If we go back to the major production issues which have been continually advised i.e. DMU availability and tailings issues, I will email the company asking for detail here, as I would like to understand the relative impact of each of these factors.

Given the new crew running the show now I hope we can get back on the front foot and lock in some progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.