STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Excellent posts 2IC.I was a Gunson holder oh so many years...

1. 1,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Excellent posts 2IC.

I was a Gunson holder oh so many years ago...and they couldn't get the project up for a whole variety of reasons including questions around the processing.

After being burnt countless times across various companies where new management made promises that couldn't be kept, I have been watching the progress under Strandline from the sidelines with a tiny shareholding. I just couldn't get my head around all of the "solutions" that were supposedly going to fix the previously identified problems.

Just once I'd like to see a class action against some of the parties (management, consultants, contractors) who put together the feasibility studies and then walk away with no responsibilities or obligations even where they are shown to have been seriously wrong. With some legal liability handing over them, in future they might start to use realistic models rather than the rubbish for "enhanced" marketing purposes used to sell the project to financiers.

I hope the new boss can pull a healthy rabbit or two out of the hat. So far the only bunnies I can see are the shareholders.

Rosco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.