STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Coburn Project Update, page-44

1. 2ic
    5,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4864
    "so when the AGM presents for voting we retail investors tend to have zero chance in making / demanding change"... correct, and why I keep talking about names in the Top 20 being on speed dial. Those are the names who approve management's bonus shares etc... the quid pro quo being private briefings with more accurate 'colour' around exploration or production. Even so, not all the Top 20 are even, and an MD under pressure to save their jobs/bonuses will end up feeding them the same mushroom treatment retail cops.

In the knowledge most ASX releases are fiction spun from tenuous threads of fact, you think most on HC would welcome a devil's advocate interpretation to balance out the picture. Through selfish motives to pump their own holdings, fear or discomfort of negative opinions etc, it's not the case.

Good price recovery this morning, some still have faith. I'm waiting for the $11.5M sales revenue (before selling costs ~10% being CIF not FOB) and cash out in Sep Qtrly to wash out. Maybe costs are low sitting on only 2 DMU's and small but deep pits, though who knows what invoices have been held back until Oct 1st to pay?

Zircon could be a real risk if a premium product isn't recoverable in volume. Holding back the 15kt ZIC until Oct strikes me as suspicious, when 10kt is decent size shipment they could have sold in Sept. Sold in Sept we could have worked out the price of ZIC, which by now the Chinese off-taker has worked out what percentage of zircon can be recovered as premium and what is standard or worse. If STA can't separate out premium zircon at Coburn MSP, odds are then it can't be done...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.