PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Cockatoo aquisition update , page-28

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    HI DJ!,

It may be so. But what you fail to mention, is that the whole market is down in the horrors at the moment, while worrying about what will be coming out from Europe next.

Besides, the real dump of our shares and the consequent drop in the sp was due to the fact that many got scared when the feasibility study was released. It was definitley not because the iron ores that we though we had, had suddenli vanished and disappeared into thin air, lol. The iron ore is still there and IMO it has increase by a huge amount. Besides, it appears that we are going to get Cockatoo as well in the near future, with all the infrastructure as well.

What you also fail to consider/mention, is the fact that when the sp started to fall as a result of that unexpected feasibility study, panic selling set in as well, followed by stop losses, margin calling and CFD's as well. I am sure that some shorters had a field day on us at the time as well. A domino effect if you ask me.

As for me, I am continuing to take the opportunity of the low sp to load up as many as possible. I am not an expert in chartings but I believe in my gut feelings. And those feelings tells me that I am doing the right thing in buying more and more shares as the opportunities arise.

IMHO, It is always better to make use of your gut feeling than buying just because someone incognito tells you to do so in an open forum, lol.

If I am wrong, so be it, and I will have to wear the consequences. But, if I am right, I will reap the huge benefits that will follow as a result of my doings.

As I said in my previous post, I haven't seen nor noticed the Chinese quivering about paying, and having to pay, 35 cents per share as yet. And until I will notice that, to me everything will be fine.

TIME WILL TELL !!!!

Regards,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.