PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Cockatoo aquisition update , page-30

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I personally wouldnt read much into the fact the Chinese havent pulled out and at what levels are they now negotiating at. Not long ago we were all moaning about 35c placement to Timeone now that seems like a high price - its scary how much shareholders expectations are continually downgraded. How do we not know that Timeone might be doing something about limiting the premium paid and very well could stump up the $30mil gain a 30% share in the company walk away from a JV finance deal which would cripple PLV in the short term and then consume PLV on the open market to allow a full takeover at bargain basement prices - is this not possible. I hope i am wrong but i think in the current climate Timeone would hold all the bargaining power as i don’t think many suitors sit behind Timeone waiting for their turn based on the agreement struck a few months back."

mcbombers,

I agree with you that in the market anything is possible. But please note that I've written/said in the market, and not just with PLV.

Investing in the sharemarket is a gamble and not for the fainthearted, because nothing is certain. If everything was certain we would all be squillionaires lol.
    Hence why the old saying that no one should invest in the market more than what he/she can afford to loose. And most importantly, like one of our Mods (Tweety) used to say, we have to have balls of steel. Unfortunately, there are many that are not following those simple rules, and, at times, bear the drastic consequences.

PLV, IMO, is a gamble, and to me there is no two way about it. But I am feeling pretty confident with my gamble because the iron ore is still there and no one took it away from us as yet. As a matter of fact the resources are increasing and there will be a day that Iron Ores prices will go back up with the increased demand that will follow. BHP and RIO' sp's have gone down as well. Don't forget that.

Besides, why would Tony buy some more shares on the market if he had the slightest of concerns about what was going on with his Company?? THINK ABOUT IT.
    After all he has the finger on the pulse at all times, and he wouldn't put money there if he had any worries about doing it.

With this, I am not saying that I am infallible, I am only doing what he is doing and what my gut feelings tells me to do.

Cheers,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.