PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I think your spot on insaf!Plan and simple until its a reality...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think your spot on insaf!

Plan and simple until its a reality then it means nothing.

I think the market/investors/instos etc have a taken a clear view on PLV. Up until the PFS all hype and news was taken on face value and that has now changed due to the dramatic increase in costs which was never once flagged prior to the release of the PFS which has shown to be a game changer seeing as we sit at 21.5c compared to $1.30.

So i think no longer does a statement like today hold any value or meaning until it is formally locked in.

So i think we will all see the current trends remain until we have clear funding for this project and clear agreed terms with the project partner etc.

It seems management have a credibility crisis with the market which wont be resolved until all doubts have been eliminated. Wish this wasnt so but the last few months seem to highlight this point pretty clearly IMO.

Lets hope 2012 sees some tangible progress and i would love to see a clear future around funding as this is the big unknown which needs to be cleared up sooner than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.