PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

re: Ann: Cockatoo Island Joint Venture Acquis... "Positive...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: Cockatoo Island Joint Venture Acquis... "Positive outcome not assured but if I was a punter I would back it. As soon as trading again I am buying. "

Seen that, according to you everyone seems to be an expert, what does your post makes you.??
    There are some contradiction in your post therein. The one where you can see great outcomes from all this, and the part that you wrote above.

If you were a punter you would back it you've said, and then you've added that, as soon as trading begins You will be buying,...... which makes you a punter.

How long will we be in suspension this time around....

Finally what did I say that was wrong in saying that:

"""IMHO, ever since Tony left his position, all we did was to be going from bad to worse, and if you are to try and ring someone in the Management area, you get nowhere fast either""".?? ...... And don't forget that Tony, and his father, had a lot of skin in the game too..!!!!

Does that makes me an expert, or is it just telling and calling it the way I see it, and sharing with the Forum what I have experienced in the past in no one there wanting to talk to a shareholders.

Live and let live instead of attacking others.

Good luck mate. Let me tell you that IMHO we will need a fair amount of it to get us out of the mess that we are in at the moment.

Let me also add that, if the share price will reach the levels that it cost me or near enough to it, I will gladly relinquish my shares and sit aside watching the whole story unfolding to a level that I will be comfortable with before considering any re-entry.

I have done my own DD and research and I am sure that you can do your own.

I am down closer to a seven figures amount than a six figure one on this one and seen it all before me, and you have the gallbladder to tell me that I am expert in the negative. So, what does that makes you.??

What is there to make me happy about it.?? GO FIGURE!!

And rest assured that there could be others out there in that very same position as I am.

You can buy all you want mate. And I hope that you will push the sp up while doing it. :-) :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.