SPQ 11.1% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

I think Mode was a really great guy who put a lot of time into...

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    I think Mode was a really great guy who put a lot of time into helping us less well educated people understand some quite complex concepts.

It's just that a few not very nice people, like Bluegumnuts and others wailed on him so hard at a time when the companies fortunes reversed when logically, goals were being kicked that I think he decided to step back. The massive market expectations are what maybe pushed everyone into negging hard on the stock even though Mode and many others of us here knew that we were onto a good thing here and that SPQ was always gonna have its time to shine, it was just a matter of giving it some serious patience as such a massive potential project with such a small but dedicated crew was always going to take time for enough wind to get under its wings to lift it off the ground.

@mode1971 if you are reading this by chance, please know that most of us miss you and that most of us really don't care for the likes of some of the serial down rampers and neggers here. You have been a fantastic contributor and those people who were singling you out were almost certainly doing so because they had ulterior motives and just about all of us knew it.

We would really love to see you back. You have friends here and we value what you say, even if the market doesn't get the bloody point or it has unrealistic expectations and zero patience.
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 04/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.742K 755.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3044737 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1546594 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 250000
Last updated 14.32pm 16/05/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.