SPQ 0.00% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

Mate nobody is out there begging him and he's gonna do what he's...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    Mate nobody is out there begging him and he's gonna do what he's gonna do. But even you have to admit he was a very knowledgeable and helpful individual who contributed a lot of his personal time and expertise to helping others understand quite scientific reports in much more approachable langauge. And asking him to ignore the haters because he actually has mates here is a pretty reasonable request.

And frankly, the way he was rung out over things that were not even slightly within his control was pretty unfair. Nobody's going full sychophant here but I for one definately appreciated all of the voluntary contributions he made (along with other folks like Gold buggalo and David W) and those that rag on him often have very little actual useful commentary to add about the projects fundementals.

I'll take a bloke who offers something useful to the masses and the running commentary of how things are really progessing and where they will logically be aiming for next in the exploration and development of the project over a day trading carpet bagger hell bent on undermining confidence in the project any day of the week.

And to be really honest, I'm quite surprised you're pilling in on this one on their side Scotboz because you've always been a good contributor who tries to do their part themself. I would have thought this would have seemed pretty reasonable in your eyes.

It's not to say you don't have both sides of the coin (good and bad) when examining the direction of the company but a few of the posters here really do seem hell bent on white anting him and running the project down, probably for their own selfish ends.

Anywhoo, last post I'll make abou@mode1971. Mode if you are reading this, like I said, lots of folks round here think you're a top bloke, ignore the haters, we got your back buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $19.7K 1.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 13326583 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1801295 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1474545
Last updated 15.28pm 26/04/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.