ENV 0.00% 1.5¢ enova mining limited

Ann: CODA drilling update, page-18

1. 10,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2805
    My take on this is that there will be more pain short term with a possibility IMO that a CR is not far away - not great timing at all with the market the way it is and we'll more than likely need to raise at less than a cent the way it's looking.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if this eventuates as I decided long ago that I'd be long term here and it'll give me an opportunity to snap up a few cheapies before the CODA results start coming in.

REE in the doldrums but HAS to bounce back with China's monopoly on the stuff - cannot risk China continuing to reduce exports to the western world so Govts will need to step in and ensure that there will be a ready supply without having to rely on China. Whether it's in the way of grants/funding to REE developers, higher tariffs on REE imports from China or the like, something will be done to ensure that we can compete (especially if Trump gets in).

Can't blame punters for wanting to exit, the REE sector and market in general is crap, but I'm hanging around because I feel we may be on to something here with CODA.

Please DYOR and GLTAH...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $81.37K 5.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2670000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.