CDR 0.00% 5.1¢ codrus minerals limited

Either that or we get caught out for a CR during a pump... As I...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427

Either that or we get caught out for a CR during a pump... As I said before I held this stock for 6 months and no announcement thrown at it moved the price... It was extremely illiquid, and I had to sell out for a 40% significant loss which I hope to cover up now so this company owes me a large wad... We all know this flew like WA1 on the sniff of Niobium which they have only said that the area is known for and the price came back close to where it started after people realised it was just a heading... I have seen that played so many times by these specs announcing, "The area is known to host...." line and then turning up with a FU for holders... Only assays will give us a significant run... Until then I will average down as much as I can but looking at their past record, I am still a bit skeptical... But I hope to be proven wrong... And again what do I know? All I say is just my opinion and I could be wrong on this or right... Still wouldn't take a massive position on this like I would have in the past...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.435M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5803 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 163654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.