CGS 2.43% $1.27 cogstate ltd

Ann: Cogstate finalises sale of Axon Sports training business, page-4

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Gday again port...

HC... a great resource... but thankfully it is not the ASX... and not what makes us money!

------------

Thanks for the pat on the back... I hope we are as right as we have researched.

Don't hesitate to tear my post to shreds.... as the fundamentals are of great interest to me.

Have jumped in an out of CGS a few times over the last couple of years.... but with recent developments... have dug my heels in longer term... collected a good little pile.

-------------

I want this stock talked about more in USA.... and mebbe in Europe.

Not sure if Brad has another broker presso planned again... but sure would help the cause in this most bullish of bull markets....

With Dolby and Rosenburg helping guide them in USA... they might just get some serious momentum happening.... both in company progress and valuation of CGS.

-------------

The most basic of metrics... PE ratio... is out of whack.

I know a few recent losses... but it was negative PE just days ago.... if that is technically possible (yeah... i know losses vs profits!!... but gettin close)??

Needs to start turning profit / consistent profit now... but I think getting closer.

The "pass-thru" cash mentioned today... that was a beauty. More $$$. Love them $$$.

"Return On Investment" is happening at last.

Customers want/need the COGSTATE test so bad... they are willing to chip in extra for specialized development costs (translating the test into desired language etc).

That is a vote of confidence for the tech - if I have ever seen one.

-----------------

The misunderstood and unloved - may finally become understood and much loved.

"AFR" will be on this soon port... they watch CGS closely... that might earn us a few more pips just for a bullish write-up.

-----------------

This company should not lose money.

COGSTATE are a facilitator of clinical trials.

To be crude... COGSTATE are brokers / bookies.

Pharma companies are the ones placing the bets on the drugs.

COGSTATE should not carry risk related directly to the outcome of such trials.

That risk ... is a risk for the trial sponsors to worry about.

All the better for the world if a new drug trial succeeds - especially if COGSTATE help make that victory happen.

Success can also lead to follow up testing fro COGSTATE.

But whether the trial succeeds or fails.... COGSTATE should always make some money.

Not nice to sound greedy... but it is an investment nonetheless.

There should be no risk financial for the brokers and bookies. Brokers and bookies should always win.

And now they are placing bets in the Kentucky Derby.... never mind Rosehill.

---------------

I thought i would post this video link again.

I think it makes the point better than my ramblings.

Forgive the volume.... it is very low...

Righteous bookies for a righteous cause..... please... no offense to the sick and struggling intended.

If CGS can help cure any part of any sickness.... I will be proud to have done my part... however small.

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.