CKA 8.57% 9.6¢ cokal limited

Hi SJ,Hopefully this doesn’t sound too facetious. It’s a...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Hi SJ,

Hopefully this doesn’t sound too facetious. It’s a straight question (with examples) as I try and make sense of the things people keep repeating and the actual performance of CKA.

If it’s accurate (not saying it’s not) that SGE is “unsure” of CKA, my thoughts turn to Eddie Chin. Where is the cache of Eddie when CKA needs it?

Track record
    Seems he couldn’t lean in to help organize logs from local suppliers for Mohong bridge… for x2 years… although his fingerprints are all over that strategy.

Seems he couldn’t convince industry experts that ICT was a credible coal broker … even though his fingerprints are all over that strategy.

Now it seems CKA is having difficulty organizing some barges for BBM coal even though Eddie sits on the BBM project governing Board. Seems his local legend status is of little worth in the eyes of SGE.

Now we get a left field announcement that infill drilling is required on BBM to convert resource into reserves. That typically happens when outsiders simply don’t believe what insiders are claiming. Ok, they should get the drilling done.

I’m just casting around trying to make sense of where the Eddie Chin amazingness has been on display. Once he got the meat hooks in via the debt contracts the track record so far does not seem to align with the interests of all equity holders.

Perhaps you have some insights to shed light on these concerns?

AM74

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.009(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $32.62K 324.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 165897 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 165000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
-0.009 ( 7.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ 98728
Last updated 15.32pm 16/05/2024 ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.