CKA 11.1% 8.0¢ cokal limited

I like your negativity Sweetsound - makes it interesting and may...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I like your negativity Sweetsound - makes it interesting and may contribute to buying cheap shares. Doesn't mean I'm going to agree with you though. Their time lines are persistently late or delayed (I should make this my avatar) but since announcing Krajan access on 24th Feb 2022 each step has eventually happened. All along the way we have had significant delays and associated claims of imminent bankruptcy, cheap take over's and massive dilution and yet pit 3 started producing, the road inched forward, the coal started moving and accumulated, barging from Krajan to Batu Tuhup progressed, debt facilities increased when necessary to accomodate. You can look at the delays and listen to the doom and protect your capital or you can look at the history, follow the subscription satellite imagery (that I present to you for free at my expense) and say - yeah this isn't being run like a blue chip but that is what is suppressing the share price not reflecting anything like the value of the coal as we establish routine pathways to market and then expand.
    I'm actually half surprised we havn't had more placements to strategically aligned companies because IMO we could definitely accelerate production with the capital injection but this careful picking away cheaply, slowly opening up the logistics is actually underscoring how mispriced this thing is. So for me, I'm still taking the risk of 6-9c to zero for the upside.
    Last edited by playdough: 22/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.008(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $86.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.0¢ 7.3¢ $50.09K 663.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 524270 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 75022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.