CKA 1.30% 7.8¢ cokal limited

1.@Driven123 & @bigben101 You both are misguided in your english...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    @Driven123 & @bigben101 You both are misguided in your english comprehension: @coeus12345 comprehension, re the quoted contested sentences in the CBI Agreement is correct (in his reply to you, directly above, at 17.28 pm) today).

@Driven123 & your comment directly above

"Yes BigBen, the way I read the announcement is that CBI is responsible for costs to transport the product to the BBM ROM stockpile (Yes- but to the stockpile at Krajan jetty only. My words in brackets).
    In which case we would be in control of those logistics and charging them an additional fee per tonne. ("Additional fee"!...No. From the Krajan sockpile,, CKA is fully responsible for ALL transport, marketing etc. costs. My words in brackets). Cokal would be responsible for transport costs from stockpile to barges and then for delivery of the product to market".

(These are the relevant Clauses in the CBI Agreement
    ▪ CBI will pay all mine development costs, and 100% of ongoing operating costs
    through to delivery of the coal product to BBM ROM stockpile.
    ▪ Cokal will undertake the transport of product coal from BBM ROM stock pile to
    Batu Tuhup jetty and then to market and will be responsible for the sales and
    marketing of the coal product.)

2. Some of the posters have been, in previous posts, at cross purposes, re the current open pit mining costs; & & more expensive UG mining. These should be clearly differentiated.

It is not reasonable that CKA has not provided detailed, for its open pit mining coal already sold:-

. Average Sales Price

. AISC

. net profitability

. Conveyor Belt status...& if not finished, why not, expense to be incurred etc.

. how & when the harmful high Ash content was discovered?
    How high is the content?
    What price discount will it attract?

. Expected guidance on the coal production levels
    (And providing figures from CKA 2022 Announcements are NOT appropriate, for obvious reasons)

.Is Eddie's 6% Royalty for perpetuity?
    (BBM might only make very small profits, or losses, for a very long time- terrible for shareholders...but Eddie getting 6% on the gross sales revenue could make him extremely wealthy, even when CKA mines have net losses!).

. results from the 44 holes drilled in 2023

The market expects this crucial information- this is "Material" (And which all other coal producers would provide).
    How can it be possible for the market to make effective & reasonable judgements on the current profitability of CKA; & its prospects in the next 6 months to 3 years. We all know initial start up costs can be expensive, & with scale, will likely become much less costly- but the information must still be provided.
    Last edited by Montalbano: 16/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.