CKA 3.41% 8.5¢ cokal limited

Ben, I cannot see what the knockers are saying as I have blocked...

1. 12,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1499
    Ben, I cannot see what the knockers are saying as I have blocked them from communicating with me by any means and any platform.
    for the Underground Mining contract at Pit 1, It has brought forward the underground mining at this Pit by more than 10 years. Pit 1 would have been opencut mined down to point of excessive strip ratio and then High-wall mined in my opinion say additional 200 metre of seams and then deferred underground mining for the time being. High wall mining only recovers about 30 to 35% of the seam and complicates future underground mine entry.
    In my opinion: This is a far better approach to value add very early; While the underground intensive drilling and Reserve is being completed, throw Petrosea into Pit 1 and rip out the high value PCI coal to the strip ratio limit ready for underground entry.

AND Pit 2 also has an underground component and neither Pit 1 or Pit 2 underground tonnes are in the JORC Reserves estimate but it is in the 260 million tonnes of JORC Resources Estimate.

But that's not all! Throw in a set of steak knives for every additional Underground Mine in the eastern portion BBM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $45.27K 518.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107319 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.