CKA 3.70% 7.8¢ cokal limited

Ann: Cokal to Develop Underground Coal Production at the BBM Mine, page-95

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I invest globally and I have other investments in Oz as well, I don't think I need to comment on some other investments in Oz because a) either I really understand those companies really really well and don't need to be commenting b) the management of those companies are simply top class, so again there is no need to comment.

to be fair, I ask t even know about this discussion board website until SJ told me about it in regards to Cokal. and then I realised how manipulated this CKA board is from people who have been invested in this company for 5-10 years and they have neither seen their value go up as they would have liked or they simply can't come to terms of selling and exiting their positions because a) the liquidity won't provide it or b) they hope for a big win at some point in future. that hope makes them unable to analyse things objectively.

SJ very recently said that he had his sells at 17 cents. he is trying to pump the stock to others to make liquidity for his exit where he can probably make some profit for him self and get the f out. bet there are others with a same plan, but you know they can't say it out loud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $21.83K 265.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124169 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 6337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.