ECT 11.1% 0.5¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Please excuse the spelling Silver 46 you asked for the GEMS here...

1. 3,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Please excuse the spelling Silver 46

you asked for the GEMS here is just a couple

In our latest broker report, it clearly shows a major political shift in attitude towards brown coal , in a Victorian state government media statement. The article also highlights their particular support towards Ect’s current technological advancements … they even go as to state how they have always supported Ect, through the loans they have given to ect through R&D

This shift in political attitude towards Ect has only happened recently. They officially and openly show that they have always supported Ect

..What The? I can tell you the government for years did not openly or overly promote their financial support to the media, or the public, about ECT’s innovative towards brown coal, as they were obviously afraid of the political consequences. Whilst in reality, they have for years financially supporting ECT’s innovation.

Now they go as far as to claim. And this is written in ECT’s latest broker report titled

The market. ( & govt) finally catch up aah ha

Written in a VICTORIAN STATE GOVERNMENT MEDIA Release

by Mr Tim Pallas

VICTORIA LEADS Nation in Job-creating investment…..go read it for yourself it’s all there in black and white

they also go so far as to mention “ECT”

“One beneficiary of the R&D Cash Flow loan program is Environmental clean technologies (Ect)”

(right here they fully acknowledge the hard work of ECT ), the creator of a lignite drying process capable of reducing emissions in the generation of electricity. A loan supported ECT to establish an R&D facility and a feasibility study for a net -zero emission hydrogen refinery in the Latrobe Valley

Oh and by the way listen they did not say Backus March, they mentioned

Latrobe Valley,

no wonder Andrews jumped in for a photo shoot at ECT’s purchased property at yallourn (WHAT A TIMELY MOVE ‘ECT’

And the Andrews government also had the cheek to say that billions of dollars more in international investment flows into Victoria more than any other state oh (my gosh) and claims that this underlines the benefits of the Andrews labour government’s ambitious investment attraction strategy

“Who whispered into Andrews ear”

Wakey wakey hello, wake up Victoria ..I mean , Australia actually the WORLD

AUSTRALIA NOW LEADS THE WORLD IN BROWN COAL RESOURCES …oh really

and then under the title In brokers report

Corporate overview

Investment proposition

Now this statement really got me a little excited ( Another Gem)

(“ECT is the only pure exposure on ASX to Victoria’s lignite market and those projects that wil flow from its future, low emission use…read that again, you might miss it)

Surely you all recall that this massive shift in investment in brown coal by Japan an others, politically socially, publicly ….was not recognised as being worth anything. Now all of a sudden they are waking up and recognising OY ooooh 80 billion tons of this stuff

oh that brown coal that’s just dung useless valueless crap hey ….hold your horses you think IT maybe worth something.

and little tiny Ect has Ben focused and working hard on their supposedly useless worthless technologies …and guess what? this crappy brown coal may actually be the beginning of a potential trillion dollar industry.

Oh and by the way Ect management just happens to buy a piece of land right in the middle of this vast brown coal gold rush) for what ….next to nothing, honk honk

I declare

I am fully loaded and ready

That’s it for me …sorry for the comedy, but seriously ..I am very ill right now and this is not easy for me to write. but I hope it helps
    Last edited by attitudes: 08/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.461K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 17673869 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10864985 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1182500
Last updated 15.55pm 07/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.