ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Coldry Process Intellectual Property Update , page-2

1. 8,606 Posts.
    re: Ann: Coldry Process Intellectual Property... I like the way other countries were mentioned down the bottom.

It's good preparation for investors.

Once the Government gets enough flack from 'the people' about very real issues with paying electricity bills,
    and once they see the knock-on effect that has the psychologies of the vulnerable, students, pensioners, disability support recipients etc...
    only then we will see the government pushing for enhancing the efficient production of electricity from existing power stations as opposed to this pie in the sky about Nuclear, Wind and Solar filling the gaps in State Power production.

It is this time that we will make our entry into the scenario and the bonus and selling point from the government will be that we are reducing the countries carbon footprint by simply adopting this new fuel - treated brown coal in the form of Coldry.

It's a shame that we have so many other countries interested in us and yet Australia is barely interested...yet we can supply a great product right here, for ourselves,
    who's has a useful bi-product (distilled water) and which can beat the carbon battle while supplying electricity without any major changes to the existing industry infrastructures.

We were supposed to have paid for the various new infrastructures via that big plan 'The Super Fund' and yet we are being forced to pay it again via increased electricity bills?

Once the penny drops, in the near future, like other countries who have already ordered our Coldry in advance, Australia will be crying out for as much Coldry as they can get. I give it 2 - 3 yrs before Australia catches on to the profound opportunity that has been at its feet for 5 yrs now.
    It's no wonder we have orders coming out of our butts for Coldry, when you apply it to the big issues.

The countries that we will have our IP registered are all on the lookout for solutions to their Carbon Footprints and an exponentially increasing need for cheap and affordable Power.

Cheers

L

PS: who's to say the Feasibility Study hasn't already begun?
    It has been scheduled and there would be no real need to put out an announcement to say - 'we did what we said we'd do' - they would just get on with it and announce any milestones wouldn't they? I'm of the opinion that its begun, as the guys from ESI are always doing something and surprising the market with news we didn't realise we'd get (Poland, China IP, Matmor, Vietnam etc).
    They always seem to have their noses to the grindstone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.