CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Coles Expands Ranging by 40%, page-9

1. 2,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    It's like the market is sleeping on today's news. Perhaps the market is drinking too much FijiKava and has been been overly saturated in calmness.

There is no way that today's announcement can be categorised as anything but 'Company Maker' status. Significantly higher than mere 'Game Changer' status.

We now know -

1. Customers are buying and are buying in 150g semi-bulk packaging. (The strong sales growth at Coles
      demonstrates that kava is now a broader and growing health trend in Australia; AND, Instant Kava 150g, our most profitable product and global bestselling SKU, will now be ranged in 632 Coles locations, a 90% increase in ranging).
    2. Coles now consider FijiKava to be a solid seller with enormous potential and as such have opted to push the sales range up substantially (from July
      27th, Coles Australia will expand the ranging of the Calmer Co’s products around Australia from 1,563 listings to a total of 2,183 listings, a 40% increase).
    3. Coles customers, have tried the smaller packs and are now looking to buy in larger quantities. (Instant Kava 150g, our most profitable product and global bestselling SKU, will now be ranged in 632 Coles locations, a 90% increase in ranging.)

We already know that Qtr 4, FY2024, is going to be record sales! On todays news - Qtr 1, FY2025, is highly likely to be record sales again!!

I also derive from today's news (The strong sales growth at Coles demonstrates that kava is now a broader and growing health trend in Australia), that ecommerce sales are keeping pace with the Coles growth and as such, we will be over $20k daily sales for July!!!

I dare say - we are rapidly approaching breakever now. cool.png

I am...

SirKnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.50K 1.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 13489693 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 16366529 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.