CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Coles to Launch Taki Mai Kava Shot, page-9

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    This could be the game changer. I like many am well down on this, more than I like to think about. They just need to find the right fit for the market. From what I have seen the Polynesians have their supply networks and don't need to buy Fiji Kava. Aussie's like the idea of Kava but couldn't be bothered going through the process of straining etc. Ready to drinks could smash it. People pay extraordinary amounts for premixed drinks so cost will not be an issue.

I know what you mean about the conservative labeling but maybe they are after more conservative people like business women etc. I know a few business types are into micro-dosing maybe these shots could work better.

This hopefully last credit raise could be our last chance to load up on the cheap. Looks like it's ALL IN. I've backed a few down here in this disaster zone a couple of times and it's paid off. It would be fantastic if this one did. Life-changing with the amount I have now. I had almost written this off but there is still life in this thing and amazingly it's starting to look great. Miners can go a decade or more before receiving a cent. We are building nice revenue and getting closer to breaking even.

Go you good thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.24K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11945642 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 163627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.