LRS 1.67% 14.8¢ latin resources limited

So I was overly tough on the SW Corridor results earlier. I...

1. 9,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4999
    So I was overly tough on the SW Corridor results earlier. I think we are still likely to get about 5MT from these corridor holes. The pegs are definitely thinning out down there so there won't be any more tonnage to add after this upgrade in this immediate area. The hope is that along the corridor (another 2km away) we will have another significant area at Planalto.

I've run out of time to do a proper post justice, so I will keep this post to a high level summary.

The company has actually understated the significance of this ANN - they could have pumped it with talk of 95m cumulative hits but they've just quietly put the appendix at the back and let people work it out for themselves.

Now for the best part.

Deeps has outperformed what I thought by a sizable margin. Every single row of deeps drilling has found thicker pegs than the previously most easterly drilled deeps holes we had. As an example of just how thick - hole 195 found just over 94 cumulative metres of pegs. The up dip hole from 195 is hole 178 which found 86 cumulative metres. Up dip from 178 was hole 72 which found 54 metres.

You get the drift - the pegs are thickening rather than thinning. However, there's more drilling to be done (there's approx another 200m of width further east for which we simply haven't drilled at depth yet).

My very rough estimate (for now) from these deeps holes is ~11MT.So there is a very rough ~16MT estimated between corridor and deeps which would bring us to 61MT.I'll throw it out there and this is a very large leap (all care no responsibility and this is pure speculation), but from what I'm seeing in these latest deeps assays, there's now a clear potential for Colina (on it's own) to reach 70-75MT if the next deeps holes can prove up that ~200m of down dip width.

As always, none of this is advice, everyone needs to do their own research and make up their own minds.

I'll put together something better on the weekend.
    Last edited by dawgfather: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $412.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $526.9K 3.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1725868 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 685369 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.