CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

As you saw the other day…..when it comes it comes, even if a lot...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    As you saw the other day…..when it comes it comes, even if a lot of it was day trading, punters bought and sold 144mn shares on news (somebody still owns them), when we get a permanent re-rate…..it will leave a lot of people scratching their heads.

I think Collaborate have excellent cash management, I'm probably even critical that they are too conservative, but from my communications with Chris, one thing I do know is that they have a plan, they are very informed about this space, not just in Australia but globally, and as we all know from the announcement's lot's is going on in the background…..

Some people talk about Market Cap in such a way that they would talk about a Dividend paying Blue Chip…….any valuation I put on a M/Cap is based on the medium term growth opportunity of a company and nothing with the revenue potential of this business should be valued at this M/Cap…..IMHO

But the market rules, and people will keep buying and selling based on their perception of value, and probably as is the case with many at this end of the market, people will take profit when their screen is green, as they see it come and go from time to time, but I certainly wouldn't want to be caught out of it…….way to many announcements could flow at any time….IMHO

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.